General Terms and Conditions
Article 1 [Purpose]
These terms and conditions apply to cyber-mall in using Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by shopping malls (hereinafter referred to as "mall") operated by Joya Schuhe Industry Co., Ltd. The purpose is to stipulate the rights, duties and responsibilities of the mall and users.
※「These terms and conditions apply mutatis mutandis to e-commerce transactions using PC communication, wireless, etc.」
Article 2 [Definition]
- "Mall" refers to a virtual business place set up so that the "Company" can trade goods, etc. using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.") to users. , It is also used in the sense of a business operator operating a cyber-mall.
- "User" refers to members and non-members who access the "mall" and receive the services provided by the "mall" in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- "Member" refers to a person who has registered as a member in the "Mall" and can continue to use the services provided by the "Mall".
- 'Non-member' refers to a person who uses the services provided by the "Mall" without registering as a member.
Article 3 [Specification, Explanation and Revision of terms and conditions]
- "Mall" provides a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that users can understand important contents such as withdrawal of subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions among the contents stipulated in the terms and conditions before the user agrees to the terms and conditions. You must obtain the confirmation of users.
- This agreement may be amended to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the 「Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.」, 「Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions Basic Act」, 「Electronic Financial Transactions Act」, 「Electronic Signature Act」, and 「 Promotion of Use Information and Communication Network and Information Protection Act」, 「Door-to-door Sales Act」 and the 「Basic Consumer Act」
If the "Mall" revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and announced on the initial screen of the mall together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the terms and conditions are changed against the user, it will be notified with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "Mall" clearly compares the content before and after the revision and displays it for ease of understanding by users.
If the "Mall" revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions are applied only to contracts concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions before the amendment are applied to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if the user who has already signed the contract sends the intention to receive the application of the revised terms and conditions to the "mall" within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions under paragraph 3 and obtains the consent of the "Mall", the revised terms and conditions apply.
The matters not specified in these terms and conditions and the interpretation of these terms and conditions follow the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the 「Guidelines for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」 and related laws set by the Fair Trade Commission or according to business practice.
Article 4 [Provision and Change of service]
- "Mall" performs the following tasks.
- Provision of information on goods or services and signing of purchase contracts
- Delivery of goods or services with a purchase contract
- Other tasks set by "Mall"
- The "Mall" may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by the contract to be concluded in case of a product or service being sold out or technical specifications changed. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of provision are specified and immediately notified where the contents of the current goods or services are posted.
If the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by the "Mall" are changed for the reasons such as out of stock or change in technical specifications, the reason will be immediately notified to the address where the user can be notified.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the "Mall" compensates the user for damages caused by this. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 [Suspension of service]
The "Mall" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, inspection, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or disruption of communication.
"Mall" compensates for damages of users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of the provision of the service for the reasons specified in Paragraph 1. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
- In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, etc., the "Mall" shall notify the user in the manner specified in Article 8 and reward consumers according to the conditions originally suggested by the "Mall". However, if the "Mall" does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the users' mileage or reserves, etc., are paid in kind of goods or cash equivalent to the currency value used in the "Mall".
Article 6 [Membership registration]
The user applies for membership by expressing his or her intention to agree to these terms and conditions after filling in member information according to the registration form set by the "Mall".
"Mall" register the user as a member who have applied for membership as described in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following items
-If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with Article 7-3 of these Terms and Conditions, however, 3 years have elapsed after the loss of membership under Article 7-3, and the consent for membership re-registration of the "Mall" is obtained, it shall be an exception.
-In case there is false information, omission, or mistake in the registration details
-If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeding by the technical reason of the "Mall".
- The membership contract is concluded when the approval of the "Mall" reaches the member.
- If there is a change in the matters registered at the time of membership registration, the member must notify the "Mall" of the change by means of amendment of member information within a considerable period of time.
Article 7 [Membership Withdrawal and Loss of Qualification]
Members can request the membership withdrawal from the "Mall" at any time, and the "Mall" handles withdrawal immediately.
If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the “Mall" may limit or suspend membership.
- If false information is registered when applying for membership
- If the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in connection with the use of the "Mall" or payment for the goods purchased using the "Mall"
- Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with other people's use of the "Mall" or stealing the information of other’s.
- When the member’s action using the "Mall" to be prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions, or against public order and morals.
- After the "Mall" restricts or suspends membership, if the same action is repeated more than two times or the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the membership may become invalid by the "Mall".
- If the membership become invalid, membership registration will be destroyed. In this case, the member is notified and given an opportunity to explain at least 30 days before cancellation of membership registration.
Article 8 [Notice to Members]
When the "Mall" notifies the member, it may be made to the e-mail address specified by the member in advance with the "Mall".
- "Mall" may replace individual notifications by posting on the "Mall" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notification to unspecified members. However, individual notices are provided for matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transaction.
Article 9 [Purchase application]
"Mall" users apply for purchase by the following or similar method on the "Mall", and "Mall" must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when users apply for purchase.
- Search and select goods, etc.
- Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
- Confirmation of the contents of the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and the burden of expenses such as shipping and installation fees
- Mark to agree to these terms and conditions and confirm or reject the items in item 3 above (e.g. mouse click)
- Confirmation for the application for purchasing goods, etc. or consent to confirmation of “Mall”
- Choice of payment method
- If the "Mall" needs to provide or entrust the purchaser's personal information to a third party, it must obtain the consent of the purchaser at the time of actual purchase application, and comprehensive consent is not obtained in advance when registering as a member. At this time, the "Mall" must specify to the purchaser the items of personal information to be provided, the recipient, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipient, and the retention and use period. However, if there are other stipulations in relevant laws, such as the case of consignment of personal information handling pursuant to Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the 「Information and Communication Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act」
Article 10 [Establishment of Contract]
The "Mall" may not accept the purchase application as described in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of signing a contract with a minor, it must be notified that the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract if the consent of the legal representative is not obtained.
- In case there is false information, omission or mistake in the application
- When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Youth Protection Act, such as cigarettes and alcohol, etc.
- If it is determined that acceptance of other purchase applications is significantly impeded by the technical reason of the "Mall".
- The contract is deemed to have been concluded when the consent of the "Mall" reaches the user in the form of acknowledgment notification in Article 12-1.
- The indication of acceptance of the "Mall" must include the information on confirmation of the user's purchase application, availability of sale, correction of the purchase application, etc.
Article 11 [Payment Method]
The payment method for goods or services purchased at the "Mall" can be made by any of the following methods. However, the "Mall" cannot collect additionally by adding any nominal fee to the price of goods, etc. for the user's payment method.
- Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
- Various card payments such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Online non-bankbook deposit
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment based on points paid by "Mall" such as mileage
- Payment by voucher contracted with "Mall" or recognized by "Mall"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 [Order Confirmation Notice / Change and Cancellation of Order]
The "Mall" will notify the user of receipt when there is an application for purchase from the user.
- The user who has received the acknowledgment notice may request change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is a discrepancy in the expression of intention, and the "Mall" can request the change or cancellation of the purchase request without delay if the user requests. It must be processed upon request. However, if the payment has already been made, the provisions on withdrawal of subscription in Article 15 shall be followed.
Article 13 [Supply of goods, etc.]
The "Mall" takes all necessary measures, such as production, packaging, etc., so that the goods can be delivered within 7 days from the date of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the timing of supply the goods, etc. with users. However, if the "Mall" has already received all or part of the payment for goods, etc., it should take action within 3 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the payment. At this time, the "Mall" takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of goods, etc.
"Mall" specifies the delivery method, the person responsible for delivery cost by each delivery method, and delivery period by each delivery method for the goods purchased by the user. If the "Mall" exceeds the contracted delivery period, the user must be compensated for the damage caused by it. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 [Refund]
The "Mall" shall notify the user of the reason without delay when delivery or provision of the goods requested for purchase by the user is out of stock, etc. Refund should be proceeded within 3 business days or take necessary action for the refund.
Article 15 [Withdrawal of subscription]
A user who has signed a contract for the purchase of goods with the "Mall" can withdraw the contract within 7 days from the date of receipt of the written information regarding the contract contents pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」 (If the supply of goods, etc. is delayed than the time, the date of the goods were supplied or the supply of goods began). However, if there is a different stipulation in the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.」 regarding withdrawal of subscription, the provisions of the same law shall be followed.
In the case of delivery of goods, etc., the user cannot return or exchange in the following cases.
- In case the goods, etc., are lost or damaged for reasons that the user is responsible for (however, if the packaging is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the subscription may be withdrawn)
- In case the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the use of users or some consumption
- In case the value of goods has decreased significantly over time, making resale difficult
- If it is possible to reproduce the product with the same performance, etc., the packaging of the original product is damaged.
In the case of Paragraph 2, Items 2 or 4, if the "Mall" does not specify in advance the fact that withdrawal of subscription, etc. is restricted, in a place where consumers can easily see it, or does not take measures such as providing trial products, the user's withdrawal of subscription
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the content of the goods, etc., is different from the content of the display or advertisement or the content of the contract is performed differently, within 3 months from the date of receipt of the goods ,or within 30 days from the date that the user knew it or able to know it, the user can withdraw the subscription.
Article 16 [Effect of withdrawal of subscription]
The "Mall" refunds the money for goods already paid within 3 business days when the goods are returned from the user. In this case, when the “Mall” delays the refund of goods to the user, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate determined in Article 21-2 of the 「Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.」 will be paid for the delay period.
In the case of refunding the above amount, the "Mall" shall promptly request the operator who provided the payment method without delay when the user pays for the goods by means of payment such as credit card or electronic money to stop or cancel the request of payment to user for the goods, etc.
In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user is responsible for the expenses necessary for returning the goods received. "Mall" does not claim penalty or compensation from the user for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display/advertisement or the contents of the contract are fulfilled differently and the subscription is withdrawn, the "Mall" shall bear the expenses necessary for the return of the goods.
- If the user paid the shipping cost when receiving goods, etc., the "Mall" clearly indicates who will bear the cost when withdrawing the subscription so that the user can easily understand.
Article 17 [Personal information protection]
"Mall" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide services when collecting personal information of users.
"Mall" does not collect information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract in advance when registering as a member. However, this is not the case when personal identification is required prior to the purchase contract in order to fulfill obligations under related laws and when collecting at least specific personal information.
When the "Mall" collects and uses user's personal information, it notifies the user of the purpose and obtains consent.
- The "Mall" cannot use the collected personal information for uses other than the purpose, and if a new purpose of use occurs or if it is provided to a third party, it notifies the user of the purpose and obtains consent at the stage of use and provision. However, exceptions are made in cases where the relevant laws stipulate otherwise.
- If the "Mall" needs to obtain the consent of the user pursuant to paragraphs 3 and 4, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collecting and using the information, the matters stipulated in Article 22 (2) of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, including matters related to provision of information to third parties (the recipient, purpose of provision, and contents of the information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance. The user may withdraw this consent at any time.
- The user may at any time request viewing and correction of errors in his/her personal information possessed by the "Mall", and the "Mall" is obligated to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the "Mall" will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- In order to protect personal information, the "Mall" shall limit the person who handles the user's personal information to a minimum, and for the loss, theft, leakage, and provision to a third party without consent of the user's personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts, the “Mall” is responsible for all damages to users due to alteration, etc.
- The "Mall" or a third party who has received personal information from it, destroys the personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
- The "Mall" does not set the consent column for the collection, use, and provision of personal information as previously selected. In addition, services that are restricted when the user refuses to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information are specifically specified, and the “Mall” does not limit or decline offers the services such as membership registration on the grounds of refusal of the user's consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information other than the required collection items.
Article 18 ["Mall"’s obligations]
The "Mall" shall not act prohibited by laws and these terms and conditions or against public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services consistently and stably in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The "Mall" must have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use Internet services.
"Mall" shall be liable to compensate users for damages caused by unreasonable display or advertisement prescribed in Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Display and Advertisement for goods or services.
- "Mall" does not send commercial e-mails that users do not want.
Article 19 [Obligation of Member's ID and Password]
Members are responsible for managing their ID and password, except in the case of Article 17.
Members should not let a third party use their ID and password.
If a member recognizes that his or her ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, they must immediately notify the "Mall" and follow the instructions from the "Mall".
Article 20 [User’s obligations]
The user should not conduct the following.
Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Theft of other's information
Change of information posted on the "Mall"
- Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the "Mall"
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright of "Mall" and other third parties
- Acts that damage the honor of the "Mall" or other third parties or interfere with business
- Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, and other information contrary to public order and morals
Article 21 [Attribution of copyright and restrictions on use]
Copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works created by the "Mall" belong to the "Mall".
The user shall not use or let third parties use the information obtained by using the "Mall" for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other methods without prior consent of the "Mall".
The "Mall" shall notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
Article 22 [Dispute Resolution]
The "Mall" installs and operates a damage compensation processing mechanism to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damage.
"Mall" handles complaints and opinions submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and processing schedule.
In the event of a user's request for damage relief in related with the e-commerce dispute between the "Mall" and the user, it may be subject to mediation by the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute mediation agency requested by the Mayor/Governor.
Article 23 [Jurisdiction and governing law]
Lawsuits concerning e-commerce disputes between the "Mall" and users shall be based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the residence. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing, or if it’s a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between the "Mall" and users.
Enforcement date, etc.
These terms and conditions will be effective from July 01, 2020.
- These terms and conditions comply with the standard terms and conditions of e-commerce (Internet Cyber Mall) No. 10023 (Revised on September 19, 2014).